Location: Remote, must be in US
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $29 - 34 per hour
Our client, the world's leading beauty company with a diverse portfolio of iconic brands in cosmetics, skincare, haircare, and fragrance, is looking for a talented Graphic Designer II
to join our in-house creative team!
In this role, you will support the US Creative team by assisting all functions including e-commerce internal needs. This includes materials such as product launch assets, promotions, invitations, emails, websites, digital advertising, and presentations. You will be responsible for maintaining brand consistency across all materials as well as packaging and releasing mechanicals. The ideal candidate is able to work confidently and independently, able to catch on to branding and design standards quickly, and is willing to take on any project at a moment's notice.
This is a remote, contract role that will be about 40 hours a week until December 2024. New York residents preferred.Responsibilities:
- Support launch of campaigns on a variety of ecommerce businesses.
- Manage product launches.
- Reanimation of existing products.
- Create e-commerce materials with banners, landing pages and site content.
- Resize web assets.
- Create or edit emails.
- Create or edit banner ads.
- Create content for social - static and animated GIFS.
- Create or edit mailer assets.
- Provide continuous Site Experience improvements.
- Produce site audits and recommendations for best-in-class D2C experience.
- Research and benchmark D2C competitions.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design
- 3-5 years of experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - After Effects, Sketch App & a plus.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Web Design
- Adobe Creative
- After Effects
- Sketch App
- Graphic Design
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).