At Hi-Pointe Drive-In, we are looking for a new designer to assist the Brand Marketing Director at one of St. Louis's best fast casual restaurants! This individual must be passionate about working with a team of Hi-achievers, that are a little crazy in all the right ways!
This position requires high accountability, a genuine love for the creative process, and the ability to sell A LOT of burgers.Job Requirements
- You must have experience effectively prioritizing, balancing and managing multiple projects, deadlines and deliverables in a fast-paced environment
- A strong portfolio exhibiting your design aesthetic, mastery of typography, and overall creativity demonstrating results-producing work, reflecting modern design and memorable experiences that are noteworthy by clients, industry, and media
- Professional level with Adobe Illustrator is a must
- Experience working cross-team and synthesizing feedback and input from production, installation and owners
- Ability to take both initiative and direction as necessary
- Ensure that all work is completed flawlessly, meeting all creative, communication and production requirements
- Expected deliverables could range from point of sale graphics, social media posts, signage, digital, email, etc.
- This is a remote position, but flexibility is required in order to attend creative meetings with General Managers and additional collaborators.
- The Hi-Pointe brand is looking for someone with creative confidence and the ability to express it in their own way.
- While this is a part time/freelance position, our brand is growing, and we want you to grow with us. The opportunities with our brand are endless!
Hi-Pointe was founded to have a better, more creative take on a stagnant food category…and so far, it's working! We believe success is inevitable by focusing on the things that matter most.
- Honored Hospitality – We don't take the privilege of service for granted. We're thankful every time you set foot in our mothership or just take home some tasty burgs. We show it. And that's what hospitality smells like.
- Putting People First – If you take care of people that take care of people, they will take care of people. We take pride in helping our people achieve their goals now and in the future.
- Being Chef-Driven – Great food doesn't just start in the kitchen. Having the foresight to source the right purveyors and partners is part of providing culinary leadership. We want to provide a product that you can’t get anywhere else in St. Louis and beyond!
- A minimum of 2 years of design experience
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Must be able to submit an online portfolio
- Food and beverage experience preferred but not required
- Must live in St. Louis