Location: Falls Church, Virginia
Job Type: Contract to Perm
Compensation Range: $30 - 48 per hour
Cella has partnered with a well-known professional services company in search of a talented Graphic Designer
to join their team!
In this role, you will be supporting the brand's in-house agency. The ideal candidate is comfortable working within brand guidelines and has 3+ years of experience creating unique and innovative designs across multiple channels.Responsibilities:
- Proactively understand and gain knowledge of our brands, target audiences and competitor activities.
- Develop creative ideas and concepts, often in partnership with the Creative Director and other Senior Designers and Copywriters.
- Process and produce multiple projects in a short time frame
- Working with stock imagery/music/etc to create pixel perfect designs and come up with unique visuals.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously under the pressure of deadlines.
- Apply style guides creatively while upholding brand identity.
- Capture content as needed.
- Understand business objectives and find creative solutions to help achieve objectives.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Portfolio showing a range of experience, concepts, and visual styles.
- Minimum of 3-5 years relative Design experience, preferably in a design firm, advertising or in-house creative department.
- Experience working with a marketing department.
- Knowledge of design fundamentals, & messaging hierarchy.
- Experience working on direct response materials and designing for a range of marketing channels including email, banner ads, social, landing pages, print collateral.
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe Suite.
- Communication skills with the ability to work in a team environment.
- Brings creative, organizational problem-solving.
- Experience developing rich media and other forms of online advertising.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).