One of the biggest names in sports betting & fandom is seeking two freelance Social Media Content Creators in joining their Live Coverage team. These roles require working hours on nights and weekends from November through February, approximately 32 hours each week. Candidates must have deep sports industry knowledge as well as 2+ years experience of live content deployment & execution with an in-house creative team, or media agency.
- Experience writing and developing copy for platforms including, but not limited to: Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, TikTok, LinkedIn, Reddit, Discord, and Pinterest
- Deep understanding of sports, Daily Fantasy Sports & sports betting
- Knowledge of – emerging cultural and social trends
- Understands insights, briefs and consumer research in order to create copy/posts that are relevant, engaging
- Familiarity using Adobe Photoshop, and Premiere
- An ability to have fun while working hard in a fast paced, agile environment
- Ability to collaborate and work with a variety of people in various disciplines
- Understanding of social best practices
- Knowledge of social data and metrics
- Potential shifts include 5pm-1 am ET, weekend days + nights
- Willingness to commit to untraditional working hours to accommodate live sports schedule (nights, weekends & holidays)
- Manage online presence during “after hours coverage”
- Write engaging copy for sports highlights + graphics
- Keep up with internet trends & apply them to sports
- Create bespoke + templated graphics in Photoshop
- Edit video content using best social practices
- Upkeep brand tone of voice
- Communicate with internal stakeholders to ensure company priorities are being met
- Community management
- Stay up-to-date in time with breaking sports news
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today.
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers - which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, X, and LinkedIn.