Our insurance and benefits consulting client in Dallas is looking for a REMOTE, freelance Graphic Designer to start next week, 20 - 30 hours per week, for at least 2 months.
We are looking for a highly detail-oriented Graphic Designer with strong PowerPoint production skills who also has a strong design portfolio of various marketing collateral and adept at coordinating their own projects.
Graphic Designer Responsibilities
Brainshark Animated Video Projects (heavy production):
- Tweak animated PowerPoint presentations per client direction and client style guide (change out/modify photos, delete information, update copy, update colors, etc.)
- Provide and collect from voiceover artist requested voiceover changes
- Upload PowerPoint and voiceovers to Brainshark platform per project guide (training provided!)
- Be flexible with edits via proof or email
- Self-coordinate assigned Brainsharks projects
Other Marketing Projects possible:
- Design annual enrollment materials such as guides, newsletters, flyers, RFPs and direct mail pieces
- Organize design files per team requirements
- Contribute to brainstorming new graphics and pieces
Graphic Designer Requirements
- Proficient in PowerPoint, InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop
- Workfront experience highly preferred (can be trained)
- Strong production AND design skills
- Quick, PROACTIVE learner
- Super detail-oriented, organized
- Flexible with edit rounds, highly responsive and timely
- Own computer (Mac) and software (PowerPoint)
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Rose.Frezza@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.