INNOCEAN USA, a full-service ad agency located in sunny Huntington Beach, CA, is seeking a freelance Senior Social Media + Influencer Strategist to join our Genesis team!
This is a hybrid role, x2 days per week onsite.
This freelance booking is through the end of May 2024.
The Social + Influencer Strategist will be responsible for setting the strategy for social media and influencer efforts, including campaign support, content development and reporting on social performance. This role will report into the Director, Social Strategy.
SOCIAL STRATEGY + INSIGHTS
- Develop and support ongoing social strategy encompassing how to leverage client social channels, content strategy and publishing recommendations across platforms.
- Write social creative briefs including key insights and messaging for campaigns.
- Uncover, identify, and present social insights and trends for creative briefs and recommendations to internal teams and clients.
- Partner with Data Science team to measure content performance and report ongoing metrics to track results and build effective social campaigns.
CALENDAR / CHANNEL DIRECTION
- Partnering with Community Manager, guide content calendar needs across all social media channels and advising on cadence, optimizations, and best practices.
- Provide guidance on social content boosting.
- Build and manage overarching influencer approach, inclusive of campaign influencers, ambassadors, and content creators across IUS and influencer vendor-led work.
- Develop influencer briefs and assignments, in partnership with Creative.
- Provide direction around influencer archetypes and recruitment requirements.
- Responsible for building advocacy and audiences within social, including tactics to keep the community engaged and build relationships with fans and influencers.
- 3-5 years of experience working directly with client(s) on social media management, social media strategy, and/or community management.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, advertising, public relations, media studies and/or related field.
- Experience collaborating closely with Creative teams to bring social media ideas to life.
- Experience building influencer strategy and campaigns, writing influencer briefs, and identifying strong influencer talent.
- Knowledgeable of all social platforms, and on the pulse when it comes to emerging platforms and social trends.
- Strong writing and presentation skills, with ability to distill and organize information into digestible, thought-provoking deliverables.
- Ability to decipher social analytics into actionable insights and implement creative testing.
- Access to our health benefits and 401k plan
- On-site Barista
- Beautiful campus across from the Pacific Ocean
The salary for this role is $120,000 annually.
Pay is dependent upon several factors including but not limited to: client, experience, training and/or transferable skills.