WHO WE ARE
Prowess is atechnology consulting firm that specializes in helping the largest enterprise technology companies define, manage and market their technology-based solutions and services. We take great pride in investing the time necessary to gain a deep understanding of our customer’s technology, their customers, and the stories and strategies they need to tell to be successful in the market. Our team of technology and marketing experts is immersed in the technology trends that affect our clients’ business, so we can add value at every stage of engagement to help them succeed.
WHO YOU ARE
Prowess Consulting is looking for a freelance Junior Graphic Designer to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will have experience with production design, Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint in a technology environment. To be considered for this role you must reside in Salt Lake City, UT.
Taking direction from our design team and project managers you will help produce project-based deliverables mainly in digital media. You’ll get a chance to help design for Infographics, Solution Briefs, Whitepapers, PowerPoint decks, Animations, Motion graphics, image creation / manipulation and editing.
This is a contract role with variable work hours. This role can be worked remotely from anywhere in the United States however, there will need to be availability between the hours 8 AM until 5 PM Pacific. No third-party agencies, please. The hourly rate for this role will be $40-50 per hour as a 1099 contractor or $30-40 per hour as a W2 hourly employee.
To be considered for this role you must send work samples or a portfolio with your application, please.
- A strong online portfolio showcasing your work is a must
- Three or more years of experience in the graphic design field, preferably in the technology industry
- Three or more years of production graphic design work is desired
- Solid experience with Adobe Creative Suite, including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and PowerPoint.
- Must be a self-starter capable of working with little or no supervision
- Ability to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team is required
- Ability to work under pressure, responding quickly and thoughtfully to urgent issues is a must
- Ability to effectively communicate status on deliverables, identify potentially conflicting priorities, and collaborate with stakeholders to resolve conflicts is required
- Ability to confidently pitch present ideas to clients and/or internal stakeholders
- Degree in graphic design or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Motion graphics experience is a plus
- Experience with WordPress is a plus
Prowess is an equal opportunity employer and diversity is a core value for us. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable working and learning environment for all employees. We provide a well-rounded benefits package including health insurance, flexible spending account, life and disability insurance, paid time off, and retirement plan investing. For more information, please go to www.prowesscorp.com