Required Skills and Experience
* Minimum 3+ years graphic design experience in a branded content, agency, editorial or marketing
* Bachelor of Design, related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* A passion for the Athlete*, Sport* and Culture.
* Solid portfolio of creative work, exhibiting a highly versatile background in digital and brand design.
* Great knowledge and expertise in all aspects of layout, typography, illustration, identity, digital production
and publishing across editorial formats and platforms.
* Thorough understanding of today's media landscape and how people engage with content, with in-depth
knowledge of interactive communication, processes, and user-interface design for digital products.
* Ability to lead team efforts while also working independently to deliver on individual responsibilities.
* A positive mentality with proven ability to flex and adapt to changing business needs while maintaining
* Laser-sharp focus to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
* Strong time management with ability to toggle between daily and long-term tasks, keeping workstreams
moving forward simultaneously.
* Excellent verbal and visual communication skills; adept at communicating and defending creative work.
* Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills with a dedication to champion cross-functional and external
partnerships in an open, positive, and inclusive environment.
* Work with the Creative Director, Art Director, Designer and Studio team members to develop visual directions for our creative Studio.
* Help to craft the Art Direction, uphold excellence, ambition, and team spirit.
* Contribute to best-in-class photography, design, video content, digital, and experience design.
* Support art direction for video shoots, ensuring our content is always on-brand, diverse, dynamic, and resonates with culture.
* Stay abreast of emerging trends in fashion, design, film, art, media, and technology
APLA and the Studio team.
* Collaborate with styling, marketing, tech, retail, photography, and editorial to meet our brand vision and
* Assist in that projects are creatively exceptional, delivered on-time, and within agreed budget(s).
* Review project work for highest standards of quality, consistency, and success.