We are in search of an experienced freelancer PowerPoint Presentation Designer. You will work closely with our client to elevate their existing presentation aesthetic, transforming the input created by our client into presentations that leverage their brand guidelines and craft the most visually compelling and effective presentation.
What you’ll do:
• Enhance and finesse client generated decks for a polished, professional look.
• Ensure all presentations align with company branding guidelines and quality standards.
• Engage closely with consultants to ensure design choices are mutually agreed upon, briefs are fully understood, and any queries or requests are promptly clarified.
• Leverage advanced features and functionalities of Microsoft PowerPoint and other relevant software.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience working professionally in the field
- High-level of proficiency in Microsoft PowerPoint, with a comprehensive understanding of all its features.
- Familiarity with data visualization techniques and tools.
- Solid understanding of brand identity with the ability to strictly adhere to branding guidelines.
- Exceptional communication skills both written and verbal.
Who we are:
PureRED is an award-winning, 600+ associate, PE-owned advertising, marketing, and technology partner that delivers digital content at scale with speed and precision. PureRED works with 14 of the largest 25 retailers in the country and provides fully integrated marketing and advertising capabilities for Fortune 500 brands across retail, consumer packaged goods, financial services, and specialty brands globally. With over 50 years’ experience, PureRED's current clients include Kroger, Rite Aid, New Jersey Lottery, and more. For more information, visit www.purered.co.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
PureRED (“the Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, marital status, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or any other classification protected by law. In addition, the Company complies with all applicable federal, state, and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment. Decisions concerning employment are based strictly on an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of the other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance, if applicable, within the Company. Employment decisions include, but are not limited to, recruitment, hiring, promotions, salary or other compensation, benefits, transfers, discipline, layoffs, termination, and training.