ERL based in Venice Beach is looking for a junior graphic designer to join our team. Must be a photoshop wizard and have experience working in the creative and fashion industry with experience working on packaging design.
What You’ll Do:
- Work with the team to develop seasonal and special project concepts for clothing, accessories, packaging designs, branding, logos etc
- Assist with branding, typography and building out graphic language
- Translate concepts into brand appropriate prints, logos, embroidery/embellishment layouts, and other special material developments
- Accurately create factory ready specs including providing instructions on materials and techniques, creating repeat tiles and color separating in Photoshop/Illustrator
- Build out decks considering brand guidelines
- Experience with 3D modeling / rendering, visual merchandising and model making/ mock ups a plus
- 3 years of experience of hands on experience in apparel graphics art
- Excellent proficiency in Photoshop CS and Illustrator CS, and rhino a plus
- Technical knowledge of fabrics, silhouettes, prints, colors, and trims
- Ability to prioritize and manage deadlines
- Strong attention to detail and trend awareness for design, art, fashion, and apparel.
- High level of creativity