Before you apply, please note:
- This role is hybrid so local to the Twin Cities, MN is a must.
- A portfolio is required, if you apply, please make sure to share directly with me.
- This 2-month contract
24seven is looking for a Creative Designer to support our client and their franchisees from concept and design to the production of materials for the Point of Purchase (POP) kits as well as other print related materials.
Primary Accountabilities (80%)
- Concept, design and produce POP materials for our client franchises in both US and Canada.
- This includes in-store merchandising for Quarterly Kit, Test Kit materials and packaging.
- Create materials requested by corporate departments to support their marketing needs, such as Local Store Marketing materials and the design and production of the print materials.
- Manage all phases of assigned projects, including in-studio art direction of photography or illustration and all aspects of the production process, including pre-press, printing and post-press production.
- Work closely with Brand Marketing teammates to develop a creative strategy that aligns with the main objectives of the project.
- Supervise and direct the workflow of your projects within the Creative Services department.
- Responsible for projects completed on-time and within budget.
- Ensure effective and professional communications occur between the Creative Services department, Brand Marketing, Communications, and other internal departments.
- Assist other members of the Creative Services department with the design and production of marketing materials.
Education & Qualifications
- Associate of Arts degree in Graphic Design or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in photo art direction and print production.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience with Mac computer and programs including Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, and Adobe InDesign.
- Demonstrated ability to consistently create and project manage high-quality photo art and print production projects on time and within scope in a busy, deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to coordinate with other departments (Brand Team, Research & Development, Communications, Canada, International, Concept Support Services, Meeting & Travel) to complete projects on time.
- Creative thinker who can quickly develop innovative ideas across a wide variety of business units.
- Ability to be a team leader and facilitate brainstorming sessions.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to articulate processes and plans to a variety of audiences.
- Strong ability to multi-task and prioritize multiple projects and requests simultaneously, within an intense, deadline-driven environment.
- Well organized with a high attention to detail and accuracy.
- Demonstrated ability to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients.