About Ovative Group
Ovative Group is the premier independent media and measurement firm in the United States. We help change-makers, in fast-growing, customer-centric organizations across industries reinvent their marketing and measurement programs. We leverage our media, measurement, and consulting capabilities to help brands like Coach, Kate Spade, Stuart Weitzman, Facebook, The Home Depot, CVS, Disney, and UnitedHealth Group transform their media and marketing programs. Our proprietary approach to measuring and optimizing marketing investment decisions, Enterprise Marketing Return (EMR), is disrupting the industry and setting the gold standard for customer and marketing strategy, activation, and measurement.
Recognized eight consecutive years on Star Tribune’s list of Top 150 Workplaces and five years on Inc. 5000’s list of the fastest-growing private companies in America, we pride ourselves in always overdelivering for our clients, our teams, and our communities.
About the Role
The Influencer Team at Ovative Group builds and executes full-funnel influencer campaigns that are individually tailored to meet our clients’ goals. We have direct relationships with creators and the power of our internal social team to strategically build plans and drive results in the most cost-effective way.
The freelance Influencer Lead will support our Influencer team as a flexible resource during peak seasons and moments. As needed, this role will drive the execution of client-specific strategies including but not limited to talent sourcing, contract negotiations, briefing, creative strategy and review, amplification, and performance monitoring and reporting.
Location preference is Minneapolis, Chicago or New York City. Open to remote as well.
Responsibilities of the Role
- In partnership with our team, develop campaign and talent strategy for new and existing Ovative clients
- Use Ovative-preferred platforms to vet, source and negotiate talent contracts
- Educate influencers on brand and expectations of content and campaigns
- Receive & review creator content, giving feedback when needed
- Document, analyze, and provide meaningful insights on campaign performance
- Develop testing and roadmap priorities for clients to iterate, using a test and learn mindset
- Partner with internal paid media teams to integrate creator strategies and content into paid programs
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Ability to balance collaboration with driving work forward independently against objectives and timelines
- Deep understanding of the Influencer ecosystem - social media channels, influencers, content, measurement
- 3-5 years in an Influencer Marketing role developing and executing strategy and campaigns
- 6+ years of experience within Marketing, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, or Social Media Strategy
- Expertise and success sourcing, recruiting, onboarding, and negotiating with Influencers
- Proven track record of developing and implementing influencer campaigns
- Measurement-minded with a strong understanding of the performance metrics widely used and available data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills and experience in tracking relevant metrics
- Experience analyzing influencer-specific metrics
- Knowledge of Google Analytics & Tagger a plus