The Content Queens are looking for a 1099 freelance (aka consultant/contractor) Engagement and Interaction Specialists. Our E&I Specialists are people who work closely with the Director of Community Management and the Account Manager to effectively, efficiently, and intentionally grow client profiles - per social media channel.They are responsible for ensuring all content follows the set guidelines and expanding the brand’s online community. They are also responsible for ensuring content gets posted, published, and is live - without any grammar or quality issues.
We are an online digital marketing agency, run, and fully employed by talented Women. We are all 1099 freelancers with strong portfolios and a wide range of experience. Many times people say “Content is King”- but we believe content is Queen. Each member of our team is talented, unique, and the epitome of excellence.
Our team is broken up into 4 departments:
- Account Managers: These content queen's create, edit, and schedule content and stand as a liaison between the agency and the clients.
- Graphic Designers: These content queens work alongside the account managers to create accompanying graphics for all copy.
- Engagement and Interaction Specialists: These content queens are logged into the accounts and work on growing the accounts and cultivating an online community.
- Operations: These content queens are actively troubleshooting, organizing the drives, project managing, and ensuring both team and client success.
Companies need a savvy online community manager to help build a reputation as a community-based brand and engage with their audience. In addition, an online community manager can help build trust, position a brand, and improve user engagement. Think about it as a role that creates a bridge between a brand and its customers. They act as a moderator that serves as a spokesperson for the brand and communicates intent between them.
As an Engagement and Interaction Specialist, your SOW includes:
Our Engagement and Interaction specialists are responsible for the following:
- Logging in (and staying logged in) to client pages
- Engaging and interacting with other accounts on each platform we manage (within given parameters)
- Cultivating an online community through conversations
- Leading conversations, and being a part of them
- Starting intentional outreach, and cultivating authentic followers
- Establishing connections with an online community to enhance branding efforts
- Monthly analytics reports
- A template is provided, as well as access to our internal software to pull data
- Weekly check-ins
- Weekly check-ins are a recap of the engagement done that week, and they are sent to the client each Friday.
- Troubleshooting the account, which includes:
- Being aware of posts and checking if:
- A scheduled post went live
- Making sure duplicates aren't getting posted
- Ensuring hashtags are included in the post
- Ensuring no imagery is blurry, or hard to read
- Ensuring there are no typos in the caption
- We deeply consider this bucket of work client success management.
- Stepping in to manually post in case of emergency OR if a video needs to be pushed out manually, due to scheduling parameters.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree preferred (or relevant experience)
- Experience with project management or account management
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively communicate with client leaders of all levels (C-level down to entry-level support roles)
- Ability to work independently and manage personal and team member time, keeping deliverables and deadlines top of mind
- Creative thinking and problem-solving aptitude
- Strong writing, phone and presentation skills
- Experience intentionally growing client pages
Preferred Qualifications and Additional Characteristics
- Detail-oriented: Good E&I Specialists are generally very organized, thorough and productive. They seek to understand the cause and identify solutions that leverage their company’s product or service.
- Inquisitive and curious. A good E&I Specialist asks a lot of questions: Strong E&I Specialists want to fully understand what they’re working with. They are generally diligent with research and resourceful to ensure they’ve gotten a complete understanding of their clients’ needs.
- Observant and keen: E&I Specialists should be able to sense moods and read body language so they know their audience and what to say at the right time.
- Highly productive: They are strong time managers and look to improve processes and maximize opportunities for high efficiency.