Our client, a mental health / wellness start-up, is looking for a freelance Influencer / PR Strategist to join their team 100% remote, 15-20 hours per week. This is an ongoing / open-ended role to help launch their company's product + improve their social media presence!
The Influencer / PR Strategist will:
- collaborate with their internal team on strategy / best practices, and manage all facets of their influencer relationships + social media / PR content execution
- plan content calendars, deliver regular reports on performance of social media / PR campaigns, and nurture + foster relationships with journalists
- regularly evaluate strategy, and make improvements / adjustments as-needed
The Influencer / PR Strategist has:
- 3-5 years of experience managing social media channels and influencers, and previous experience crafting PR strategy
- experience managing / maintaining influencer relationships
- fluency working across Instagram, TikTok, Facebook, etc.
- ability to craft social strategy, while also being hands-on / executional (creating content calendars, posting, ideating / delegating content creation to their designer + copywriter)
- strong verbal + written communication skills
- interest / experience working for a company that values + prioritizes mental health / wellness is highly preferred
- any experience in Kickstarter, or crowd funding platforms is a huge plus!
Creative Circle's Freelance Employee benefits package includes eligibility for Minimum Essential Coverage (MEC) medical plan, dental/vision/term life package, discount prescription program, critical illness, accident, tele-behavioral health, and 401(k) plan. Sick leave is provided to Candidates whose assignment work location is in a state or city subject to sick leave laws. A Minimum Value (MV) PPO medical plan, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, and paid holiday eligibility are based on length and dates of service.
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: Jennifer.Marshall@jobalert.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.