SVI creates world-class training products, systems and services for leading companies across a variety of industries. We are passionate about great design and believe in its power to change people’s behaviors. To create unique, engaging experiences, our training materials and presentations must be exciting and beautiful while reflecting the look and feel of our clients’ brands and cultures. Our training systems and apps must also have intuitive, fun interfaces to make deploying training fast. That’s where you come in.
We are looking for a part-time contract graphic designer to help support our company and our clients. The ideal candidate has a passion for visual design; and is talented at problem-solving in a fast-paced, creative environment. As a contract graphic designer, you would have the opportunity to do it all – print layout, presentation design, eLearning design, and video production!
The ideal candidate has:
- A passion for design and hunger to stay engaged with trends in design and technology
- Great functional skills to execute on projects and dig in to get the job done with a meticulous eye for detail and efficiency
- Ability to communicate ideas clearly internally to the team
- Problem-solving skills to bring creative solutions to projects
- Ability to manage multiple projects with agility to meet the needs of our clients
- A service mindset always wanting to bring the best work to our clients
- A strong work ethic willing to go the extra mile to create outstanding work
- Creative media design (eLearning, presentations, motion graphics, video, and print) for SVI clients.
- Implement best practices for design, as well as usability principles and techniques
- Interact and collaborate directly with SVI’s Solutions team
- Develop compelling and creative visual themes and concepts that support learning/training content
- Design eLearning, and motion graphic production layouts and assets
- Design supporting visual assets for SVI’s LMS app Learner Mobile
- Integrate visuals within development tools such as Power Point, Articulate Storyline, Rise, and Adobe After Effects
- 3+ years of professional experience in a fast-paced, deadline-driven creative environment
- Advanced skill level in the latest versions of Adobe Creative Suite/Creative Cloud with an emphasis in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint
- Experience with branding and web design
- Experience with systems UX design preferred
- Strong illustration and icon design skills
- Experience with Adobe After Effects and Premiere a plus
Requirements for consideration:
- Portfolio showcasing experience with interactive design, illustration, and print design. Any eLearning examples are a plus.