Fender Musical Instruments Corporation
(“FMIC”) has offices throughout the US. Our brand mission is to serve players and creators at every stage with products and brand experiences that fuel the pursuit of musical expression.
Based in Baton Rouge, LA, PreSonus is a leading designer and manufacturer of both recording and live-sound hardware and software solutions that solve real-world problems for real working creatives. In 1995, we founded PreSonus Audio Electronics, Inc on the principle of designing innovative audio products that provide professional sound quality and features without sacrificing affordability. And for the last 25 years, our goal was simple: build innovative solutions for musicians, content creators, producers, and audio engineers.
We are searching for a PreSonus Creative Project Manager.
The Creative Project Manager is responsible for implementing a variety of concurrent marketing projects focused on the Presonus brand, This person leads meetings and project communication, creates project plans and schedules, engages vendors as needed, coordinates assets and approvals, creates tasks and tracks budgets. The Creative Project Manager is focused on individual project success throughout each project’s entire life cycle, from brief to launch.
Preferably, role may be based out of Baton Rouge, LA or Scottsdale, AZ
but consideration will be given to candidates able to work remotely based in the US.Essential Functions
- Supports the marketing team with the daily intake, evaluation, prioritization, coordination and management of all creative projects, including project scoping through production, completion, and budgeting
- Leads each project through project assignment and creative development until concepts/deliverables are approved by internal/external stakeholders, is tracked/shipped by the appropriate party and live/on‐air/printed/posted
- Oversees the balanced prioritization and assignment for a variety of creative projects coming from functional marketing teams/marketing leadership; including but not be limited to: design, branding, digital, print, film/video, content, photography, copy, category marketing, PR, social media, artist relations, retail, advertising, print and packaging
- Facilitates creative concept development for select 360 campaigns and leverages internal teams for full execution
- Oversees daily project timelines and ensures adherence to budgets
- Prioritizes projects and deliverables in partnership with digital and account staff
- Works with Management to assign designers and coordinate and manage daily workflow
- Schedules and directs team status meetings. Prepares daily status reports and runs all scheduling meetings
- Strategic planning and leadership oversight over all campaigns and projects in conjunction with core leadership group
- Manages the master-level Project Management workflow, reviewing requests, working with executives to approve campaigns, manages approval of project requests, oversees budgetary and calendar guidelines
- Management of external freelance resources and agencies as required to meet project goals and deliverables
About Fender Musical Instruments
- 5-7 years of project management experience on a marketing team within a brand or at an agency in a following industry: Advertising, Branding/Design, Digital/Social Media Marketing, Communications, Production, Brand Marketing
- Experience working with Legal teams and stakeholders for feedback/approvals
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience preferred, or comparable, proven, work experience
- Proficiency with all Apple and PC-based core work/office operating systems (Excel, PPT, Keynote, Numbers, Word, etc.)
- Proficiency managing contemporary design & imaging software including Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Proficient managing global DAM tools, CMS tools, file-sharing and reporting/tracking systems.
- Ability to learn new systems (Workfront and WebDam are what we use). Creative Cloud knowledge or ability to learn
- Experience supporting campaign development, creative development and asset distribution processes across multiple competing categories, clients and work-streams
- Overall knowledge of creative workflow, as well as print, packaging, retail and digital products
- Knowledge of the PreSonus brand and pro audio market(s) preferred
Fender Musical Instruments Corporation (FMIC) is one of the world’s leading musical instrument manufacturers, marketers and distributors, whose portfolio of brands includes Fender®, Squier®, PreSonus, Gretsch®, Jackson®, EVH®, Charvel® and Groove Tubes®, among others. For more information, visit www.fender.com. FMIC offers a competitive benefits package which includes medical, dental, 401(k), paid time off, and an equipment purchase program to help you get the band back together. Fender Musical Instruments Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, disability, veterans’ status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Fender is required by law in certain jurisdictions to include a pay scale in the job posting for this position. “Pay scale” means the salary or hourly wage range that Fender reasonably expects to pay for this position; it is neither a promise nor a guarantee of the compensation that the successful candidate will receive. The pay scale for this position takes into account the wide range of factors that Fender considers in making compensation decisions, including, without limitation: skill set, experience, and training, licensure and certifications, and other business and organizational needs. If this is a remote position, the pay scale disclosed herein may be adjusted further based upon the applicable geographic differential associated with the location from which the successful candidate will work. Please note that it is not typical for a Fender employee to be at or near the top of the pay scale for their role – especially as a new hire – and compensation decisions are dependent on the facts and circumstances of each case. Subject to the foregoing, the current pay scale for this position is $59,267.00 – 118,533.00