Digital Graphic Designer
We are looking for a collaborative and energetic designer who will become an expert on our client's brand visual identity and be responsible for managing the layout and production design of content and creative assets for our client's owned digital channels and digital advertising.
The design deliverables will focus heavily on paid media, but there will be opportunity to work on multiple digital channels.
This role will work closely with internal team members and agency partners to ensure branding is consistent across all channels.
- Work closely with In-House team to ensure alignment of our client’s brand visual voice when creating ideas and content
- Partner with stakeholders to understand goals, strategies and target audiences
- Produce consistent and compelling graphics across digital formats, as well as print when needed
- Leverage technical and aesthetic expertise in developing layouts and visual assets
- Work with a range of internal stakeholders to complete projects on time and on brand
- Ensure design compliance with project needs and visual brand standards
- Actively seek and incorporate feedback on project contributions
- Manage multiple projects in a deadline-driven environment
- Work with art director/creative marketing manager to create visual aspects of content and creative with minimal edits or revisions
- Design for multiple digital content formats including digital paid media, emails and app graphics
- Assist with multiple design projects at one time, and maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables
- Assist with other design needs as required, such as image resizing and reformatting
- Work effectively with team members to deliver work on time, in a finalized format for publishing (copywriters, photographers, and other designers.)
- Ability to work within a defined process.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest tools, software, and design trends in and outside of the industry
- Customer-obsessed mindset with an entrepreneurial "it can be done" attitude
- A track record for being courageous with your point of view and for challenging the status quo
- Strong experience as a graphic designer working primarily in digital media formats and ideally within the retail industry
- Fluency in latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates an excellent eye for design, color, and typography
- Bachelor’s degree in Fine Art, Graphic Design or a related field
- 3-5 years of graphic design experience in a corporate or agency setting
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g.: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- A strong portfolio with impactful, imaginative design work for print and digital
- Proven understanding of layout, color, typography, and imagery
- Outstanding written, verbal, and visual communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaborate with a diverse team
- Ability to effectively present and support design recommendations according to the project brief
- Willingness to contribute to creative development and brainstorming sessions