Secret Creative Org., a design and branding studio in Akron, Ohio, is seeking to hire a Digital Designer to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a solid digital-forward design portfolio with the ability to deliver high-minded, best-in-class, collaborative creative that performs.
- Design digital marketing assets for websites, landing pages, email, advertising campaigns, and social channels.
- Research and utilize ongoing trends and best practices in the digital space and UI/UX world to inform design approaches.
- Ability to concept, design, and execute a wide variety of creative deliverables.
- Deliver strong and compelling ideas that demonstrate and carry through client knowledge and design systems.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining strong communication and organizational skills.
- Effectively communicate and present design work both internally and externally.
- Actively participate in meetings and brainstorming sessions—both client-facing and internal.
- Continue to push the boundaries of the studio and your design aesthetic.
- Be solution-focused and an advocate for doing well by others.
- Possess a positive attitude and a desire to collaborate with others.
- Highly motivated and able to take initiative, collaborate, and bring enthusiasm to the work.
- Working knowledge of landing page builders, such as Unbounce, and email platforms such as HubSpot, MailChimp, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience with developer handoff including proper documentation to ensure technology is applied appropriately to bring design to life.
- Strong attention to detail and organization.
- 5 to 7 years of design experience with a focus on digital products and websites.
- Proficient in Figma and Adobe Creative Suite.
- Motion, illustration, photography, or web development skills are a plus.
- Hybrid role with proximity to our studio in Northeast Ohio.
Secret Creative Org. is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly support diversity in the workforce and are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment.