Crossover Culture, an up and coming basketball shoe and apparel brand is looking for a freelance Graphic Designer to support our marketing team. The position can grow into steady part time work and even full time work as the company and it's needs grow.
What to Expect:
- You will assist the Graphic Design team with general tasks
- Design of marketing emails
- Assist with social media content design and generation
- Assist with website design and updates
- Assist with basic photo retouching
- Design social media advertisements in various formats
What We’re Looking For:
- Someone who gets the brand aesthetic and identity and can translate that to their work.
- Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign experience a must!
- Experience with Klaviyo is strongly preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate successfully with a team
- Working towards major, minor or career in Graphic Design
- Open to direction and constructive criticism
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro / Adobe After Effects / iMovie is a plus
- Photography experience is also a plus
- Previous e-commerce or apparel retail experience is also a plus
If interested, please apply with your resume, a cover letter and a portfolio. Any applications without a portfolio will not be considered.
**Please include a link to your portfolio with your response message**
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $25.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Adobe Creative Suite: 2 years (Required)
- Adobe Illustrator: 2 years (Required)
- Klaviyo: 1 year (Preferred)
- Graphic design: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: Remote