Location: Framingham, Massachusetts (2 days onsite, 3 days remote)
Job Type: Contract
Compensation Range: $30.00 - 41.56 per hour
Our client in the retail space is seeking a talented Graphic Designer
to join their Corporate Brand Creative Team. As a mid-level designer, you will be an integral part of the team, playing a pivotal role in developing visually compelling designs that align with corporate brand identity and strategic objectives. Your expertise in design principles and your creative vision will elevate the company's presence and engage Associates.Responsibilities:
- Conceptualize and design visually striking and on-brand graphics and materials for various marketing campaigns, advertising materials, videos, environmental design, digital assets, and other promotional needs for the company.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including Brand Marketing, Studio, Production, and Project Management to deliver design solutions that meet and exceed client expectations.
- Act as a Brand guardian, ensuring that all designs align with the brand guidelines, and convey the brand's essence while still exploring new ideas.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions and contribute ideas for creative projects and marketing strategies.
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously, delivering projects within given deadlines.
- Conduct presentations when necessary, explaining design concepts and rationale to stakeholders.
- Take ownership of design projects from conception to final production, maintaining attention to detail and ensuring accuracy in the finished products.
- Be open and accepting of feedback and design input/requests from internal clients.
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends, design best practices, and emerging technologies, incorporating them into design processes to push the creative boundaries.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field.
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience as a graphic designer, with a portfolio showcasing a diverse range of creative design work.
- Strong expertise in design software such as Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.).
- Excellent understanding of design principles, typography, color theory, and layout techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in Video Art Direction, storyboarding, and working with animation teams.
- Strong communication skills to articulate design concepts and collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Adaptability and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically about design challenges.
- Web Design
- Graphic Designer
- Visual Communication
- Adobe Creative Suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Cella, a randstad digital company, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Cella by randstad digital offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).