INNERSPIN is seeking passionate, smart, super-talented people with a thirst for learning new things. We are a rapidly growing branding & digital creative shop working with Fortune 500 companies and leading national brands.
This position will require you to have fun and do good work while supporting the Creative Director in a wide variety of projects including traditional advertising and digital work.Requirements
- 2 - 4 Years of Work Experience in Print and Digital Production
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Familiar / working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Will need to be able to work on-site
- Detailed and organized
- Excellent communicator
- Able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Responsible and capable of meeting tight deadlines
- Enjoy working in a collaborative environment
- Passion for quality design and innovation
You will need to submit a PDF portfolio or a link to a portfolio along with your cover letter and resume. Applicants without a submitted portfolio will not be reviewed.
$20 – 30/hr. DOE
Compensation: From $20.00 to $30.00 per hour