Job Title: Freelance Art Director
- Location: New York, New York
- Type: Freelance/Contract
- Job #197496
Company: Agency or Brand side
Location: Los Angeles, California or New York, New York
Duration: 6 months
Pay rate: $50-75/hr*
- Hourly rate is commensurate with experience and is an estimated range provided by JBC. Our client is hiring at multiple levels.
As an Art Director, your job is to make famous work and become more involved in selling it. You are about great ideas. Big ones even for small budgets. You are able to sell your own ideas and are eager to and often invited to present your work in client meetings. You can execute your ideas all the way through production. From big brand campaigns to timely social. You have a great attitude and thrive on success, not drama. And most importantly have a drive for “good design” type, white space and scale matter. As they say, “the devil is in the details”Responsibilities
- Concept and make culturally relevant work that solves clients’ business problems.
- Develop and produce concepts across a number of brands and mediums.
- Work with the production arm of the creative department to bring to life social 1st creative concepts across a number of clients.
- Live, breathe and hack all social platforms.
- Own content creation from start to finish.
- Collaborate with strategy, account and media to create smart integrated thinking.
- Present concepts to internal teams for input and approval.
- Present approved work to clients.
- Actively seek out inspiration, social trends, cultural trends, and industry news to keep your executions fresh and relevant.
- Manage and direct creative assigned to junior teams under your supervision.
- Build, create and maintain culture across the creative department and agency at large.
- Work at the speed of culture.
- Think proactively.
- 3+ years of experience in the Wiedens and Ogilvys of the world.
- Portfolio of provocative/award winning work showcasing both conceptual chops, deep social experience, a strong sense of design, layout, typography, and content creation
- Strong working knowledge with Adobe Creative Cloud software, particularly After Effects, Photoshop, Premiere, InDesign, and Illustrator.
- High proficiency behind a camera/phone (still and video)
- A track record of success
- An entrepreneurial spirit with high energy and an insatiable hunger for more
- Apply Now
The post Freelance Art Director appeared first on JBC Team.