About the job
ProTrending is a media company that combines sports, fashion, and online shopping in the world of sports entertainment so everyone can #stylelikeapro! We cover the daily lives surrounding Pro Athletes and the fashion they wear while exposing brands to our followers. We empower everyone to celebrate their individuality. We currently have over 250K social media followers including some of the most influential personalities in sports, fashion, music, art, and pop culture. We’re also backed by strong consumer-focused investors who share our vision of building one of the world’s next great marketplace platforms.
Our team is growing quickly and we are hiring across many functions. We are looking for team members who are equally passionate about what we do and excited about joining the ProTrending Team
Applicant and Candidate Privacy Notice
About The Role
We are looking for a Graphic Design Artist to join our Social Media and Website Team to help make banner images to go along with articles, Instagram templates for weekly category posts, and to be a forward thinker on creating outside the box content via reels, photos, or videos. In this role you’ll help the design team work on a variety of projects. Creating both digital and physical assets, ranging from social posts, e-mail campaigns, managing brand campaigns, our in house clothing brand, and more. Must have the ability to work as a team from brainstorming concepts to final execution, maintaining our brand aesthetic throughout the process.
This role requires an organized and motivated candidate who works well under pressure. Someone who loves Sports and Fashion and stays up to date with the latest trends, is a perfect fit!
You’ll report directly to the CEO while partnering with the rest of the creative team to execute these tasks.
Our team is passionate about our followers, products, and shopping experience so the ideal candidate will also have a personal connection to the ProTrending brand, an intuitive understanding of our customers, and an ability to highlight our aesthetic.
- Assist in design process from concept to execution; including layouts, selecting fonts, product design, and any other requested marketing materials.
- Ability to maintain quality under pressure and while delivering multiple projects.
- Deep understanding of typography for print, web, and mobile
- Strong attention to detail
- Minimum 1+ Years experience in a design role (agency, studio, or in-house for e commerce/retail preferred).
- Strong hand drawn illustration skills preferred.
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design, Design and Visual Communication, Communications Design, Fine Arts, or a related field.
- Proficiency in Photoshop
- Proficiency in Illustrator
- Proficiency in InDesign
- Self Motivated
$18 - $20 an hour