For serious consideration: Please email your resume and portfolio samples to Sports Editor Chris Licata at firstname.lastname@example.org with "Fantasy Football Engagement Freelancer" in the subject line.
Heavy, a leading sports news and information website, is looking to partner with a detail-oriented freelance engagement freelancer to cover NFL fantasy football.
Heavy's engagement freelancers create a high volume of timely graphics to distribute to the company's social media platforms, innovating as they learn what catches fire with their audience.
Successful candidates should be able to demonstrate:
- Experience with Canva or similar software
- A passion for and deep understanding of the NFL and fantasy football
- High level of expertise in engaging audiences through social media
- Ability to locate relevant news stories and stay up-to-date on the latest fantasy-related info
- Ability to remain flexible and open to constructive criticism where needed
- Precise attention to detail and top-notch proofreading skills
- Consistent and reliable work ethic and strong communication skills
- Ability and willingness to create original video content a plus
Engagement freelancers have creative freedom to choose what to design and when while maintaining Heavy's high standard of quality and ensuring well-rounded coverage on pages when most needed. Candidates should also be comfortable covering topics including breaking injury news and hard-hitting stats.
Work autonomously and remotely. Compensation includes a monthly retainer.