Performance Development Group (PDG) is an award-winning, global leader helping Life Sciences companies improve business results through improving sales performance. Recognized as a premier company in our field, we provide collaborative advisory services and innovative sales performance solutions that help our clients to exceed their business goals.
Here at PDG, we complement our learning and creative teams with professional consultants who help us to scale effortlessly, optimize creativity and deliver award-winning learning programs. Our network of consultants loves to work with us and here are some of the reasons why they find a relationship with PDG to be so valuable to them:
- Variety is the spice of life: PDG’s wide variety of learning projects gives you the opportunity to be a part of the design and development of award-winning programs that help to move the needle on employee performance while enhancing your experience and skills
- We enable you to "stay in your lane": We have a superstar team of salespeople who work with some of the most exciting companies in the world. We handle all the business development, scoping, and proposal writing so you can focus on doing what you enjoy doing the most.
- The devil is in the details: We contract with the clients and handle all the logistics, absorbing the risk so you don’t have to worry about a thing. We also provide a wide array of tools and templates to make gigs easier for you while you work with us. Our team will make sure that you are set up for success with our thorough onboarding program and consultant toolkit.
- We show you the money!!: PDG pays a generous hourly rate, and your invoices are paid on time regardless of when our clients pay us.
- We are just nice: When we ask our professional consultants what they like best about working with PDG, we always hear that our team is super friendly, and we treat our consultants like part of the family which they don’t find in their other clients.
PDG is looking for Contract Visual Designers to join our talent network to support PDG’s ongoing needs. The work to be performed will be on a project basis and will be paid via 1099 or corp to corp. This job posting is to attract pipeline candidates only and is not aligned with a specific need.
The process PDG uses for hiring 1099 Contractors for this role includes the following:
- Resume review
- Talent Acquisition screening
- Review of professional portfolio or work samples
- Hiring Manager interview
PDG’s Contract Visual Designers are responsible for the design and development of creative concepts and themes in support of learning assets for PDG’s clients. In addition to being a hands-on graphic designer, this role may function as the design lead on complex work-streams where they will:
- Function as the subject matter expert for creative assets
- Consult with the customer on their needs
This is a virtual 1099 contract role. Weekly hours will be based on individual client/project needs. We do require that our Contract Visual Designers have availability to meet with clients during standard business hours from time to time and we do establish service level agreements on response times to inquiries.
The Visual Designer:
- Will work as part of the Media Design team creating media and a variety of assets in support of learning programs for PDG clients
- Consult with clients and team members to provide subject matter expertise on visual strategy
Education And Professional Experience
The Visual Designer has:
- A professional degree in a relevant area
- A minimum of four years experience as a Visual Designer, Graphic Designer, or User Interface Designer
- Strong Adobe Creative Suite design experience - Candidate must own their own license for Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office 365
- Experience providing graphic design services in support of learning initiatives is a HUGE plus
- Experience in the Life Sciences Industries is strongly preferred
- A professional portfolio featuring samples of work created by the candidate for mid to large corporations that include some if not all of the following:
- Examples of animation
- Vector illustrations
- Job aids
- interactive design examples (pdfs, ebooks, elearning, etc.)