We are truly focused on giving you the greatest beauty experience you can find. Once you become part of our family, you will never want to go elsewhere.
Why? Because we’re here to make you the happiest customer in the world. We treat you just like you’re one of us at Vivi Salon.
The graphic Designer will be responsible for creating, managing, and distributing engaging and effective content across various platforms. This includes, but is not limited to organic and paid social media, email, and other digital channels. The role will also involve collaborating with cross-functional teams to ensure that content aligns with overall marketing strategies and goals.
The candidate should be a creative and strategic thinker, with a passion for producing high-quality, engaging visual content that resonates with target audiences. Strong communication and collaboration skills are essential as this role will involve working closely with cross-functional teams.
Your Responsibilities Will Include
- Create high-quality, engaging content for all outbound and inbound marketing communications.
- 3D render (Render the 3D video slideshow for casting)
- Create graphics for salon promotion, services photos to post on Social Media Platforms
- Do photo editing and video editing experience
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices to ensure content remains relevant and effective.
- Support the development of other marketing initiatives as needed.
- Proven graphic design experience.
- Working knowledge of spreadsheet and editing programs
- With working knowledge of photo and video editing software
- Experience developing visual content for social media.
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design projects
- Must have a PC and a reliable internet connection
What's on Offer?