Duties May Include
Marathon TS is seeking a Junior Front End / Graphic Designer to support a Federal Goverment Agency in Arnold, MO (on site). The CIO-T/TF/TFD requires Graphics Design/Visualization Specialist (UX) Level 3 support to the AWP program. This is a Mission Essential position to provide support for non-core hours (weekends, after hours, holidays) in the event of a crisis or event requiring an immediate response or action. The contractor shall provide services to develop and oversee execution of a digital strategy based on relevant user experience principles and NGA user needs in order to maximize digital solutions and increase user engagement on the NGA's external facing customer websites. Specifically, the contractor shall:
Skills and Experience:
- Development of a strategic social media marketing plan.
- Develop creative and efficient ways to ensure technical development team members develop backlog items in a way that connects with customers and maximizes engagement.
- Research and recommend a wide range of content forms, including video, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media/digital platform.
- Provide thought leadership on ways to reach and gain attention of target audiences.
- Track and measure analytics and effectiveness of online web presence.
- Conduct design evaluations for NGA's web enterprises to enable the build out of respective web designs to enhance the user experience.
- Work with team members to evaluate ideas and concepts, assist with making critical decisions affecting the user experience, and incorporate social media marketing techniques.
- Demonstrated experience in a role involving Digital Strategy, Content Strategy or User Experience Design.
- Demonstrated experience in designing products for front-end development and web applications
- Demonstrated experience designing user-centered, web-based products (from concept to execution-including those for desktop, web, and mobile devices).
- Demonstrated experience creating, editing, organizing, and storing digital file formats (e.g. tiff, gif, png, pdf, jpg, svg, html, css).
- Minimum of 2 years' experience managing strategy or transformation engagements for Federal and Commercial customers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in Agile Software Development methodologies.
- Minimum of 1 year experience researching, understanding, and/or implementing best practices for web accessibility, usability, and/or technical implementation.
- Minimum of 1 year experience applying visual media design principles, theory, practices, user-centered web design principles and UX processes.
Marathon TS is committed to the development of a creative, diverse and inclusive work environment. In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Marathon TS will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Marathon TS does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age or any other characteristic protected by law (referred to as "protected status").