HeadCount is seeking freelance graphic design help to work on various projects including but not limited to social media graphics, infographics, sell sheets, maps, digital advertising, web graphics, graphical emails, presentations, reports, grant requests and print materials (display and booth materials as well as imprinted swag and apparel items).
- Strong Graphic Design skills
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Familiar with Canva
- Understanding of current design trends appealing to a younger audience as well as the ability to design for a corporate audience
- Strong understanding of design for print and design for digital applications
- The ability to work within branding guidelines while exercising creativity
- Must also be able to work independently, accurately, remotely and be available to deliver designs with very little lead time.
- Must be able to deliver work on requested deadlines.
Bonus points for:
- Video editing
- Web design skills
- Illustration skills
- Passion for music, pop culture, theatre, and democracy
- Portfolio demonstrating relevant artistic skills required
- Only online artwork submissions will be accepted (e.g. website, blog or online album).
- The position is remote work-from-home on your own equipment.
- Some work will have a short turnaround of less than 24 hours so we would love availability during standard working hours.
- 10-20 hours a week expected workload. Compensation negotiable depending on skills and experience. (Range starts at $40/hour)
- Reporting to the Art Director.
- Please submit your resume and samples of work to JamieH@HeadCount.org (do not send through LinkedIn)