ABOUT KYLE CAVAN JEWELRY
Kyle Cavan is a women-owned & led jewelry company in New York City. We specialize in high-end Collegiate & Greek Jewelry Collections and are on a mission to design college jewelry for the next generation.
LOCATION / TIME COMMITMENT
HQ in Manhattan
Hybrid with up to 1 day in office each week (can be Remote for the right candidate)
On-call to review customer design proofs from 9-5PM EST Monday - Friday, with up to a 24 hour weekly commitment
ABOUT THE ROLE
Kyle Cavan Jewelry is at an exciting time of growth. We are looking for a graphic designer to help support our Senior Graphic Designer with cross-functional marketing needs for the brand and specific school partners - channels include but are not limited to Social Media, Email and Website.
The ideal Graphic Designer has a unique eye for design. You will need to be highly organized, collaborative and take initiative to learn the customer journey so you can provide recommendations for the ways to refine and elevate the look and feel of the Kyle Cavan brand.
We are also launching our proprietary Custom Design Shop this Fall that will allow customers to design their own jewelry by uploading specific logos and engravings. We are looking for a graphic designer to review customer proofs, update designs for customer approval and to work with our operations team to make sure custom orders are placed seamlessly (e.g. engraving files + mock ups).
Overall, we are looking for a designer with a strong portfolio demonstrating the latest in digital design (email design is a plus), has a polished look and feel.
- Create and design various materials for digital collateral (social, email, web)
- Ensure projects are completed with high quality and on schedule
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects within design specifications and budget restrictions
- Perform retouching and manipulation of images
- Work with a wide range of media and use graphic design software
- Bachelor's degree in graphic arts, design, communications, or related field
- Relevant experience in graphic design (can include school, internships)
- Knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, and the web
- Knowledge of Adobe PhotoShop, Illustrator, Sketch, InDesign, and other graphic design software
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Excellent eye for detail
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS is a plus
- Familiarity with video / motion graphics is a plus
Submit resume (and samples if applicable) to: email@example.com
Kyle Cavan Jewelry is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Kyle Cavan Jewelry will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.