Our agency is looking for a freelance social media strategist available quickly.
Medias: LinkedIn and Instagram (organic and paid)
Topics: green tech and mobility
Tasks: managing two young pages for a long term and strategic client, and make them grow
- Writing/approving lines, calendar and editorial strategy for Instagram + LinkedIn,
- Follow-up on the creation of content and the application of the strategy (no production of content needed)
- Set up weekly editorial committees to discuss brand themes, align content, calendar and launch production (one hour per week + preparation)
- Set up media activations: media purchasing, sponsorship, growth paid strategy, budget management
- Set up organic growth activations
- Manage, post and share monthly post schedules (Sprinklr)
- Development of the brand's media strategy
- Reporting, tagging and tracking of media campaigns (trimestrial report)
- 3-5 years experience in social media, ideally in the tech industry or on tech topics
- English proficiency
- References on Linkedin and Instagram, for organic and paid.
30-40 hours per month approximately.
Rate: 50>70$ per hour, depending on the experience
100% remote (US presence not required but preferred, especially EDT & AST).
Who we are:
13 Years is a young and dynamic creative HR agency based in France. 100% remote, we work with freelances in 13 countries, and collaborate with major global companies such as L’Oreal, LVMH, TotalEnergies, or Cartier.