Hotspot is building a mobile app that makes it easy for friend groups to privately share their favorite places. Think Yelp, but with recommendations from friends, not strangers. Hotspot has recently secured its first round of venture funding from Draper Associates, CASSIUS, Cercano, and other top-tier VCs. These investors have invested in dozens of billion-dollar companies, including Spotify, Dice, Twitter, Outdoor Voices, Tesla, Coinbase, and others.
We have a beta version of the app, and we're targeting Gen Z who live in NYC. We're hiring a freelance Social Media Manager to launch and manage our social media presence with a focus on rapidly growing our followers.
The purpose of our social media accounts is to help Gen Z discover the hottest new places and experiences in the city. Content you’ll create:
- Videos documenting new clubs, bars, restaurants, galleries, shops, weird gems and more (80% of the content)
- Photos and videos highlighting funny and creative content our users are creating in the app (20% of the content)
The ideal candidate should be:
- Hardworking and utterly relentless in their pursuit of growth
- Have a lust for life and a chaotic sense of humor
- Incredible taste and existing knowledge of the hottest spots in the city
- Experience creating high quality video content that is informative and engaging
- Fluent in social media platforms with a knack for creating content that Gen Z loves and shares
You will work directly with the founders, who are intense and passionate about what we do. We're looking for someone who shares our drive and enthusiasm and is ready to hit the ground flying. We are located in New York City with an office in Soho.
If you read this post and thought, "dream job", then apply right now → https://forms.gle/q5KAmonD82tAhoj47