We are Made In Network. We are the largest & most influential entertainment network you’ve never heard of.
What are we looking for?
We are currently looking for a Freelance Thumbnail Graphic Designer to be part of our team headquartered in Nashville, but can be based anywhere.
So tell me more:
You will handle thumbnailing for a multitude of clients both creator clients and brand clients.
The ideal candidate would be familiar with YouTube, have a strong understanding of photoshop, and be comfortable working with sets of data to analyze their performance.
We are seeking someone who can sustain a passion for learning and relearning all of the factors that lead to successful thumbnailing strategy in an ever changing landscape. Apply if you are driven, self-starting, positive, and detail oriented.
Thumbnail Graphic Designer Responsibilities:
- Develop new thumbnail concepts and templates
- Design and compose eye catching thumbnails for video releases
- Stay up to date with current trends and best practices within the thumbnail space
- Review AB testing data and click-through rates to learn from past work
- Collaborating with the strategy and creative team to generate the best thumbnails
The ideal candidate has or does most of this stuff:
- 2+ years experience in graphic design
- Portfolio of work showcasing previous work in the social media space
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically Photoshop and Illustrator
- Excellent understanding of graphic design principles, composition, and typography
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Ability to work collaboratively with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization
- Passionate about YouTube