We are seeking a Veterinarian with experience in public speaking and social media creation. You will be developing and creating social media content in English for various Kounsel social media platforms with a focus on Veterinary subjects.
As Needed Basis, Hourly, Remote, Contract, Freelance.
- Creating short content including posts, videos, and blogs on veterinary topics for our social media platforms in English.
- Participating in the development of entertaining content for the organization’s social media platforms.
- Preparing and learning material for video content.
- Revisions of the content.
- Minimum Academic qualification: Bachelor in Veterinary.
- Native-level English proficiency.
- Minimum of 10 hours weekly availability.
- Demonstrable experience in a veterinarian practice.
- Experience in social media content development.
- Experience in public speaking.
- High-quality equipment: camera, microphone, adequate background and light, high-speed internet.
- Work hours: USA Business hours (EST/CST/PST).
- Ability to occasionally join Video Meetings during business USA Business hours (EST/CST/PST).
- You are a hard-working, committed, energetic, and creative individual who loves to use existing but also to acquire new knowledge.
How to Apply
- Attach your Resume in English language.
- Provide your Veterinary license information.
- Attach a short video/link to the video showcasing your content creation skills.
Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location. You may inquire about the hourly range in your country at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention the job ID in the URL.
Who we are…
Kounsel is not only a tech startup, we are a team of passionate professionals striving to change the world of counseling. We do this by constantly developing and upgrading the existing product. We are ensuring to consistently exceed customer expectations by listening and always moving forward. Most importantly, we are in love with innovation so we use the best and most innovative tech tools to provide the best services to our clients. We are a small, highly diverse, close-knit team of always improving tech and non-tech professionals who collaborate and push each other to make the best results as a team, and as individuals. Finally, we value honesty, hard work, new ideas, creativity, and mutual respect so that is exactly how our team works.