Hopps (www.hopps.io) is an LA-based startup that provides one-click access to instant help with some of the most popular digital and SaaS tools. Our platform connects clients with vetted experts in less than five minutes via video and screenshare to solve roadblocks in real-time. Whether customers need help with setup, optimization, or strategy, Hopps and its Experts can help them get it right in a fraction of the time.
The Freelance Wordpress/Wix Developer role is a remote, freelancer position on the Hopps platform. As an expert you’ll be connected to clients via Hopps’ web based audio-video technology to help provide real time answers and insight. Experience working with multiple clients as data consulting firms and certifications/ credentials in relevant data tools is preferred. Experts choose when to work on the platform and which client session to join based on availability, specific client question etc. Experts will be paid based on billable time for each session they run on Hopps.
- When a client submits a request for help you will be notified via email and text.
- Based on your availability and the nature of the request, you can choose to either accept or decline the session.
- During each session you will: Help understand more about the client’s issue and the solutions they are looking for. Collaborate with the client in real time to solve their issues and get them set up for success.
- Unlike agencies, our experts work with the client to teach them how to solve these problems on their own and enable them to succeed independently.
- Summarize your insights, tips and advice and provide clients’ with clear next steps.
Tools and Platforms
We are looking for experts who are hands-on with at least one or more of these tools:
- Remote but US based; Authorized to work in the United States
- 3+ years’ experience in some of the above data tools
- Transparent and competitive compensation based on the sessions’ billable time.
- Seamless payment process with payments made via Stripe within 3 days.
- Join a thriving community of marketing experts to network with and knowledge share!
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $80.00 per hour
- Which of the tools do you use on a daily basis?
- How many years of experience do you have using the tools?
Work Location: Remote