Ready. Set. Grow.
Are you a passionate designer looking for a chance to grow in your career? At Stirling Brandworks, we are a brand of opportunity. Our Creative Team seeks an inspired Jr. Marketing Designer to join our agile agency. If you live, eat, and sleep design but also love data-driven outcomes and social media, this is the role for you!
You will have the opportunity to work on a wide range of projects and collaborate with our team to assist with the agency's branding efforts, as well as digital and print design for marketing campaigns for our diverse portfolio of clients. This hands-on role offers valuable experience and the chance to develop your skills in a fast-paced and creative environment.
- Assist in the development and execution of creative concepts and layouts for various marketing materials, including digital and print assets, social media graphics, website visuals, presentations, and more.
- Collaborate with the Creative Team to support the agency's branding efforts with the creation of internal templates that align with the brand guidelines.
- Contribute to brainstorming sessions and mood board exercises to provide creative input for solving challenges and meeting client objectives.
- Manage content calendars, make recommendations for content, write short social media captions and design supporting graphics.
- Assist in researching, executing, and analyzing digital marketing campaigns to ensure seamless assets.
- Stay up to date on social media trends and boosted post strategies.
- Manage social media accounts for clients and the agency.
- 1-3 years of graphic design or marketing experience in an agency setting.
- Must be willing to travel in-office to our Winchester, MA location. The part-time schedule is flexible and is to be determined based on availability.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other design tools*.
- Knowledge of typography, color theory, and layout principles.
- Basic understanding of branding principles and the ability to work within established brand guidelines.
- Experience with creative writing, copywriting and/or proofreading is a plus.
- Strong time management and organizational skills, with the ability to multitask and prioritize tasks effectively.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work effectively within a team.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with a willingness to learn new skills and wear multiple hats
- A portfolio showcasing your design skills and creative projects is highly preferred.
- *UX, Video, and/or animation skills are always a plus!
Why You’ll Love Working With Us
Did we mention our clients are great and the work is thought-provoking? Beyond that, we’ve built a fun, collaborative team (of humans + Hallie, our lovable office dog) that enjoys our work and each other’s company. Sure, we take our jobs seriously, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously. Our agency culture is supportive, with a focus on growth and innovation. Although we hold ourselves and our outputs to a high standard, we’re committed to ensuring a healthy life/work balance that’s sustainable for the long term. Want a peek behind the scenes on how we operate? Check out our Instagram or our Culture page to learn more!
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
If you or someone you know are interested in this position, please get in touch. Please include a link to your portfolio along with your resume.